Friday, April 27, 2012

Sculpted face continues...

So it's back to sculpting and I'd originally planned to sculpt a face to make a mask really, to just sew on to a prim doll but once I got going I decided to make a full head with neck and shoulder area just like the old fashioned porcelein doll heads one sees in magazines. Here's the face as I left it two days ago.
I started to add the neck and as a result have squished the mouth completely.
Here I've widened the shoulders and have added bulk to the head.
Now I'm starting to rework the mouth.
Just continuing on the mouth and starting to pay attention to the eyes.
So I worked on this for only an hour or so this morning and left it at that. Tomorrow is another day! Thanks for dropping in and we'll see you soon I hope! *smiles* Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...