Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Watercolor Sky


Here's the new cover for the wee bird book I am working on. It began as an idea for a fall themed pumpkin image but turned into a blustery sky scene. All of the pages are now complete so it's just a matter of finishing touches and it's ready to be put together! This has taken a bit of time as I've come up with 'page' designs so it will be easier to make more of these (with different covers of course!).
Have a look at more projects with many different artists. This is a fun weekly event.
Thanks for dropping by! *smiles* Norma

5 comments:

  1. Birds flying together, lovely. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like the birds as your initial idea, look forward to seeing the end result!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm loving the birds! Great little fellas - hope to see more soon!
    Thanks for the peek
    Sarah at 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. HThe birds are lovely!
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...