Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dawn: a.t.c. artdoll


Dawn: a.t.c. artdoll
Originally uploaded by fairyyellowbug
She is the very beginning of an a.t.c. artdoll and her name is Dawn. The theme of this swap is snowflake, and she will have snowflakes all over her gown but will also have the starlight of a pale dawn sky. Usually I use India Ink but for this doll I am trying regular ink which will run and I am hoping will give a fluid feeling to her. I hate her hair. They say art is problem solving. So we will have to see how I solve this hair problem. I don't know the solution yet. Guess I'll find out.
Within the boundaries of her skirt is a regulation size a.t.c. and her skirt will fold into itself to fit the a.t.c. as well as her bodice, arms, head and headdress (maybe a crown). This whole little creation is a complete experiment. Just flying by the seat of my pants on this one!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie...
    She is just beautiful. Keep flying by the seat of your pants. The blue color is breathtaking. Makes me think of cold and snowflakes. The perfect shade.

    For her hair, dream of the snow blowing, her hair flowing, and a few little snowflakes landing. Maybe she had ear muffs on to cover her from the cold? I always imagine myself in that picture you are creating. She looks SO real.

    She is SO gorgeous and I can't wait to see the finished product.

    Hope you have a gorgeous weekend sweet friend.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry! Words of encouragement are just what I need at this point! And thank you so much for your completely complimentary and kind words! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...