Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm over at the salon eating cake!

Just over setting up the aluminum tree and hanging glass balls on it; starting to get into the spirit of things in my new salon. I call it the FairyFruitcake http://www.fairyfruitcake.blogspot.com/
salon, as each day at 4 p.m. I serve fruitcake with a glass of sherry. Or tea if that is your preference. This is a new place I'm setting up right next to the fairyyellowbug studio space. Here I dream up things while I munch on cake. Friends drop by to talk about things they dream up. We share stories and laugh and cry sometimes. Overall, a place to BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...